Instant Oatmeal Package (I like mine from Trader Joes)
1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Cook Oatmeal as instructed on package (I like to use a combo of milk and water)
2. Add 1 Tbsp of Natural Peanut Butter and 1 Tsp Cinnamon
3. Slice banana and add to bowl
4. ENJOY 🙂
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
1 pound ground turkey
1 package of taco seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can tomatoes
1 cup chicken broth
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
1. Add oil in a large skillet and place over medium high heat
2. Add onion and chopped bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes
3. Then add ground turkey (cooking until fully browned)
4. Next add taco seasoning and salt
5. Then add tomatoes, beans and corn
6. Add chicken broth to the skillet
7. Stir ingredients in while on simmer for 1 minute
8. Serve in a bowl + add avocado 🙂
2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
4 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1. Melt Coconut Oil and Peanut Butter in the microwave for 30 seconds
2. Sit all ingredients together until smooth
3. Divide evenly between mini muffins wells
4. Put the tray in the freezer on a flat surface and freeze until solid (appx. 15 minutes).
This is one of my favorite recipes!
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 Jar of your favorite tomato sauce (low in sodium)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1. Brown ground turkey in a sauce pan until fully cooked (5-7 minutes, medium heat)
2. Wash and Spiralize Zucchini
3. Add Zucchini and Avocado Oil into sauce pan, saute for 5 minutes on medium.
3. Once turkey is cooked, drain grease from sauce pan.
4. Once Zucchini is cooked, drain liquid from sauce pan.
5. Heat tomato sauce in a sauce pan (to desired temperature).
6. Add Ground Turkey into sauce pan with tomato sauce.
7. Warm to desired temperature.
Asics GT 2000 – I love these shoes. They are supportive and super comfortable. I really enjoy running so I typically wear these on days that I run. Even on days that I don’t do longer runs, I love my Asics for weight training.
Adidas Running Energy Cloud V – These are one of my favorites. I typically wear them when I do home workouts. They are lightweight and flexible. They are designed for neutral support. Did I mention they are super affordable? I bought mine on Zappos.com.
Fabletics High-waisted Solid Powerhold ⅞ – These leggings are so comfortable. They are flexible and not see-through. I wear these to lounge around the house AND to workouts. The high waist hits at the perfect place and they are super flattering. There are lots of colors to choose from. Fabletics also has a a full length legging.
GapFit Breathe Racerback Tank – This tank is so comfortable. It is typically on sale too. YAY! The material is lightweight and it comes in lots of colors. The fit is flattering: fitted but not too tight. I have this tank in multiple colors!
Tone It Up: Booty Bands – I love the Booty Bands, especially when I travel. They are an easy way to make a home workout a little more challenging. With three different bands you can choose which band is best for each exercise. I’ve found a number of videos on YouTube that are strictly band workouts. This pack of three is only $12 and totally worth it!