1 Cup Mushrooms
1/3 Cup Corn
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
2 Cups Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Jar of your favorite tomato sauce (look for something with minimal ingredients and low sodium)
1. Bake Chicken on 350 for 25-30 Minutes.
2. Wash + Specialize Zucchini, add into sauce pan.
3. Wash + Chop Mushrooms, add into sauce pan.
4. Add corn into sauce pan.
5. Saute all vegetables with avocado oil for 5 minutes on MEDIUM.
6. Slice chicken into pieces and add into sauce pan with vegetables.
7. Add jar of tomato sauce – warm on LOW for 5-7 minutes.
8. Cook Pasta – as directions on package.
9. Add cooked pasta in with chicken and vegetables.
2 chicken breasts (I typically butterfly the chicken into cutlets first and then cut it into smaller nugget- sized pieces. If you prefer, you can cut the chicken straight into pieces).
1 packet of taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
- Add chicken to a skillet on medium/high. (Our stove has numbers and I typically cook this between 7 and 8.)
- Cook the chicken on high for 5 minutes. Next, add 2 tbsp water into the skillet.
- Stir in taco seasoning. Then, add 2 tbsp water into the skillet.
- Chicken is fully-cooked when a meat thermometer registers at 165°.
Toppings to add to your salad: diced tomatoes, avocado, light cheese, and dressing of choice. I typically use Primal Kitchen Ranch.
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Jar of Tomato Sauce
2 Large Zucchinis
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)
1. Place chicken breasts and tomato sauce in a slow cooker on HIGH for 3/3.5 hours. If you want to cook them faster you can butterfly the chicken breasts and cook on HIGH for 2 hours
2. Spiralize the zucchini, then place it into a skillet on high with avocado oil.
3. Cook the zucchini until it becomes soft (should be about 5 minutes)