Hey friends! Today I wanted to share with you my “go-to”… Buffalo Chicken Nuggets! It’s super easy and delicious!
2 Chicken Breasts
1/4 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
2 tbsp water
1. Add chicken to a skillet on medium/high. (Our stove has numbers and I typically cook this between 7 and 8.)
2. Cook the chicken on high for 5 minutes.
3. Next, add 2 tbsp water into the skillet.
4. Flip Chicken to other side – cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add in 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
Chicken is fully-cooked when a meat thermometer registers at 165°.