This is one of my favorite recipes!
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 Jar of your favorite tomato sauce (low in sodium)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1. Brown ground turkey in a sauce pan until fully cooked (5-7 minutes, medium heat)
2. Wash and Spiralize Zucchini
3. Add Zucchini and Avocado Oil into sauce pan, saute for 5 minutes on medium.
3. Once turkey is cooked, drain grease from sauce pan.
4. Once Zucchini is cooked, drain liquid from sauce pan.
5. Heat tomato sauce in a sauce pan (to desired temperature).
6. Add Ground Turkey into sauce pan with tomato sauce.
7. Warm to desired temperature.