This is one of my favorite recipes!
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 Jar of your favorite tomato sauce (low in sodium)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1. Brown ground turkey in a sauce pan until fully cooked (5-7 minutes, medium heat)
2. Wash and Spiralize Zucchini
3. Add Zucchini and Avocado Oil into sauce pan, saute for 5 minutes on medium.
3. Once turkey is cooked, drain grease from sauce pan.
4. Once Zucchini is cooked, drain liquid from sauce pan.
5. Heat tomato sauce in a sauce pan (to desired temperature).
6. Add Ground Turkey into sauce pan with tomato sauce.
7. Warm to desired temperature.
Asics GT 2000 – I love these shoes. They are supportive and super comfortable. I really enjoy running so I typically wear these on days that I run. Even on days that I don’t do longer runs, I love my Asics for weight training.
Adidas Running Energy Cloud V – These are one of my favorites. I typically wear them when I do home workouts. They are lightweight and flexible. They are designed for neutral support. Did I mention they are super affordable? I bought mine on Zappos.com.
Fabletics High-waisted Solid Powerhold ⅞ – These leggings are so comfortable. They are flexible and not see-through. I wear these to lounge around the house AND to workouts. The high waist hits at the perfect place and they are super flattering. There are lots of colors to choose from. Fabletics also has a a full length legging.
GapFit Breathe Racerback Tank – This tank is so comfortable. It is typically on sale too. YAY! The material is lightweight and it comes in lots of colors. The fit is flattering: fitted but not too tight. I have this tank in multiple colors!
Tone It Up: Booty Bands – I love the Booty Bands, especially when I travel. They are an easy way to make a home workout a little more challenging. With three different bands you can choose which band is best for each exercise. I’ve found a number of videos on YouTube that are strictly band workouts. This pack of three is only $12 and totally worth it!
Hey friends! Today I wanted to share with you my “go-to”… Buffalo Chicken Nuggets! It’s super easy and delicious!
2 Chicken Breasts
1/4 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
2 tbsp water
1. Add chicken to a skillet on medium/high. (Our stove has numbers and I typically cook this between 7 and 8.)
2. Cook the chicken on high for 5 minutes.
3. Next, add 2 tbsp water into the skillet.
4. Flip Chicken to other side – cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add in 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
Chicken is fully-cooked when a meat thermometer registers at 165°.
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Salsa
1/2 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Avocado Oil (or olive oil)
Add all of the ingredients into a crock pot on HIGH for 3 hours.